Senior Project Coordinator
Department: Corporate Executive
Reports To: President
Reporting Employees: None
Work Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Overtime may be requested based upon business need and may be mandatory.
Exemption Status: Exempt (Non-Managerial)
This position is responsible for overseeing and managing every detailed aspect of assigned hospitality, restaurant and university projects. Strong attention to detail, knowledge of the A&D community, familiarity with construction documents, and a general overall understanding of commercial furnishings and applications are required.
The Employee Owner is primarily responsible for utilizing excellent in-depth knowledge of all4Corners/Foldcraft products and standards to maintain business relationships with all4Corners/Foldcraft customers; support customer interactions from the order entry process to the delivery of the products. This position works to continually develop business relationships with their assigned customers and deliver a world-class customer experience. A successful Project Coordinator consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly production goals and delivers customer and company results.
Essential duties & responsibilities
- Receive, analyze, and assess project specifications. Breakdown associated projects to all4Corners standards, simplify, and clarify client requirements, needs and associated dates.
- Provides expert product selection assistance helping the customer choose the product that is best fit for use.
- Source, request, obtain and manage cost specific information of all outsourced materials suppliers domestic and internationally.
- Manage all aspects of project through delivery with knowledge, accuracy, attention to detail, and competency.
- Provides customer with literature, samples, and product information as requested through designated process.
- Promptly contacts the customer at each stage of the quote process according to Folcraft service standards.
- Supports overall sales efforts in US and foreign markets by building and maintaining relationships with current and prospective accounts as well as forming new partnerships for Foldcraft leveraging our core competencies.
- Generates new business and customers through various means.
- Builds and maintains customer relations.
- Travel to various Trade Shows throughout the year as a company representative.
- Other duties/projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required demands include:
- Must be able to sit at desk for an eight-hour shift (with intermittent movement)
- Occasionally will be required to lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Full use of arms and hands to reach overhead, forward, and out to the sides to lift, rotate, carry, etc. wood products, tools, and equipment
- See, hear and communicate with sufficient capability to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions
- Must be alert and aware of surrounding for safety concerns
The work environment for this position is primarily in an office setting with standard office equipment available. The employee-owner must also follow allow company safety procedures.
- Required Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years in a project coordinator role with demonstrated excellent customer service abilities both in verbal and written (English) forms with emphasis on detail, accuracy, and promptness.
- Ability to learn and maintain a working knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to articulate and communicate the value proposition of products provided in customer-specific presentations.
- Excellent grasp of the consultative sales process.
- Exhibits enthusiasm for satisfying the customer and being part of the team.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities, while enjoys engagement in team structure.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills; strong written and verbal communication and analysis skills required accompanied with a persona of a high character teammate.
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills and the ability to be highly persuasive when working with customers is essential.
- Must be well-composed while under pressure maintaining positive attitude at all times.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience with PC’s, must be proficient with Microsoft Office products and able to be quickly proficient in Vantage (company ERP) and CRM systems.
- The incumbent must reside within a reasonable distance of the Phoenix, AZ (Ahwatukee) area to service this location.
- Travel: 10% to trade shows as necessary.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Foldcraft Co. reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at their discretion. The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.